What We Believe
- One true God existing in three distinct persons - The Father, The Son, The Holy Ghost.
- The Deity of Jesus as the Son of God
was sent by God the Father to earth; he was born of the Virgin Mary,
lived a sinless life, died on a cross and was raised on the third day.
- The Physical death and Resurrection of Jesus.
- Jesus Ascended into heaven and is seated on the
right hand of God the Father.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is
100% complete, accurate and applicable for us today.
- Salvation by faith in Jesus Christ.
- Christians are to maintain a continued, personal
relationship with Jesus after salvation by following the commandments found in
- Baptism by water as an outward show and
testimony of an inward work done by Jesus at Salvation. Water Baptism is by
immersion and is done after Salvation.
in the Holy Spirit.
of the Holy Spirit.
Rapture and Millennial reign of Christ.
as a reward to the faithful.
as punishment for those who refuse Jesus.